The Khauli River valley is a spectacular, impressive and untrodden valley of the Dhauladhar Himalayas of Himachal Pradesh. It’s geographic diversity offers verdant, forested valleys and the flowered meadows (thatch) carpeted with wildflowers, dancing river and streams and snow clad mountains. Combine this with an interest in the variety of birds, wildlife, forest and wildflowers and the opportunity to view the many snow-capped peaks and you have all the ingredients for a highly rewarding holiday in the form a multi activity camp specially designed for the youth and families who want to experience something unique.
20th March- 30th March
3rd April- 13th April
17th April-27th April
1st May- 11th May
15th May-25th May
29th May-8th June
Day 1: Report at Nagpur/ Pune/ Raipur Railway station main Entrance at 16:00 hrs., board Amritsar express(22125) for Ambala Cant.
Day 2: Reach Ambala Cant. and proceed for Dharamshala by Volvo bus.
Day 3: COURSES / ADVENTURE ACTIVITY – ZIPLINE/ SHORT ORIENTATION WALK
● A session on rope knots adventure Activity – Zipline
● Obstacle course: Commando net, Burma Bridge, Mogli walk.
● Short orientation walk around the camp
Day 4: DAY TREK TO Upper Camp / ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES – RIVER CROSSING & RAPPELLING
● An easy & delightful trek along with the river Khauli. The camp is set in a lovely meadow in an enchanting forest. We depart for a day trek towards the snow zone and glaciers.
● Adventure activities:- River Crossing, Rappelling
Day 5: HEIGHT GAIN DAY TO SNOW POINT
● We depart for a day trek towards the snow zone and glaciers To Rehla the base for Baleni pass. Cross river at various sections and tread on glaciers. Great thrilling experience.
Day 6: TREK TO UPPER HANDI / TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES
● We trek to upper Handi ridge for great views, descending down to the Chandrela Temple & back to Handi Camp in a circular route. Wind up camp and descend back to the base camp.
Day 7: Trek back to Base Camp
● Low rope courses LIKE Burma Bridge, Commando Net, etc
Day 8: Departure from Campsite
Full day Kangra tour/ Norbilngka/ Cricket stadium/Mcleodganj sightseeing
DRIVE BACK TO Ambala.
Day 9: Reach Ambala railway station and board train back to Nagpur
Day 10: Reach back to your destination and dispersal.
Local transport from Pathankot /Dharamshala-Camp & Camp- Dharamshala /Pathankot
Accommodation on Multi sharing basis with camp cots, pillows, and blankets at the base camp
Full board camping & trekking experience in alpine tents with sleeping bags
Meals as per the itinerary
All meals as per itinerary
Services of Camp Leader
Tents, sleeping bags
Adventure activities as per the itinerary
Camping & forest fees etc
Personal expenses, tips, laundry, telephone calls, personal medicines and even expenses incurred due to reasons beyond our control such as bad weather or road blocks due to land slides, etc.
Anything not specified in the itinerary as above.
Any increase in road taxes, entrance fees or any other govt.-imposed taxes.
Evacuation charges, damage of any nature, entry permits, entrance fees at monasteries
Personal expenses of the clients or any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, land slides, etc.
Anything not specified under the header ”Package price includes”.
Journey food ( Nagpur to campsite & campsite to Nagpur)